|File Management System|
Class & Course
Weekend One Day Floral Seminar for $150-
|Flower Materisl Cost And Tuition Included
|To people who would like to join one day seminar:
CFAA (California Flower Art Academy) is pleased to announce that we
offer weekend one day short seminar according to the following schedule:
* When: Every Saturday and Sunday
* Where: On Saturday at our Burlingame Class Room. On Sunday at our San Jose classroom. If you would like to know the exact location, visit our website
and check with index of "LOCATION".
* How much: $150.00/student including tuition and flower materials fee.
* How many hours: about 3-4 hours (depending on number of students)
* Time Frame: From 10:00am (lunch break noon to 1:00pm)
* Way of instruction: One on one and person to person lesson
* How many students: small class (Maximum 6 students)
* What kind of arrangement: Easy to Arrange Design. Subject is different from
seminar to seminar.
* How to apply: Visit our website and fill out the form of "BE A MEMBER"
and send to our school by internet(or let us know by e-mail).
At the same time send a check for $150- to CFAA at 1240 Via Huerta, Los Altos, CA 94024, USA.
* First come first served: Upon our receipt of above check, you will considered
to have been officially enrolled at our seminar. Since the absolute number
of students is limited, we will process your application on "first come,
first served" basis.
In addition to Weekend One Day Seminar, we are offering regular classes, lessons and instructions from elementary to instructor course by inviting students from the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley covering the following citites:
San Francisco, Daly City, San Mateo, Burlingame, Millbrae, Brisbane, South San Francisco, San Carlos, Redwood City, Woodside, Atherton, Sunnyvale, Menlo Park, Stanford, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Santa Clara, Los Altos Hills, San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Campbell, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Fremont etc etc.
If you are located close to the San Francisco Airport, you are recommended to join our regular class held at our Burlingame Extension Class.
CFAA has been training uncountable number of students who would like to become a floral artist, floral designer, wedding floral decorator or flower arranging instructor. The easiest way for enhancing your sense of art is to get along with well experienced artists and designers. Our instructors and artists are happy to offer you a quality flower designing instruction.
If you have any questions, please contact the udermentioned e-mail address.
Mieko Martha Hirano
|If you are interested in our school or floral arranging classes, visit|
|For questions regarding seminars or regular programs, contact
|Copyrights© 2002 California Flower Art Academy All rights reserved.|